Why not tie the knot at sunset, have your photos taken on the Quoin Island Retreat train, enjoy canapés on the beach, sip bubbles by the pool, stay the weekend with your family and friends all catered and coordinated by the professional team at Quoin Island Retreat.
The retreat offers you on your special day...
· A choice of several reception spaces
· Wander through the island and choose your unique ceremony location
· Majestic views across the ocean
· Experience serenity standing next to the larger than life Buddha
· Go barefoot on our private beaches
· Be surprised by our chefs culinary repertoire
· Style the venue to make your wedding dream a reality
"We were thrilled with our wedding experience on Quoin Island where we were lucky enough to celebrate not just a wedding day, but an entire wedding weekend. The location and facilities were stunning and every aspect, including accommodation and catering, exceeded our expectations. Richard and his team were professional but easy going, which kept us, our bridal party and all our guests relaxed. Every detail was taken care of, from advising the best spots on the island for photography and last-minute pruning of a palm frond that wouldn’t sit right, to searching through the kitchen for peanut butter for our littlest guest!
One of our wedding guests signed our canvas with “Perfect sunset; perfect location; perfect wedding” and we think that sums up a Quoin Island wedding perfectly."
Lisa and Brett Sweeney, married at Quoin Island Retreat 2011